Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 83

Thread: Tren Enanthate 200mg/ml

  1. #61
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,324
    Blog Entries
    45
    the equipment is being upgraded(blender) to enable a more accurate and even dosing of tablet. Tablets are 'fully dosed' however if this test is believed to be accurate then there are tabs out there that are also overdosed!!

    We would rather have them more accurate of course so we've ordered the appropriate factory to invest in the appropriate equipment to avoid any such issues in all future batches of tablets.

    This is the truth of the matter,MTS do not under dose purposely any of their products that's why we continue to grow over the past 6 years globally.

    Any lab that has our ethos would be as successful but there isn't any,or very few around the world who hang around for more than a couple of years and I'm sure I don't have to give you guys the answer WHY!!

  2. #62
    side question on tren e , any of you just jab it along with all your enanthates once a week? or is 2 jabs better?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by eggy790 View Post
    side question on tren e , any of you just jab it along with all your enanthates once a week? or is 2 jabs better?
    Using it along Hard´n Lean 2 times a week to bump up the tren dose. Very happy with it until now!

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by eggy790 View Post
    side question on tren e , any of you just jab it along with all your enanthates once a week? or is 2 jabs better?
    Yep once a week is fine bud, always do that.

  5. #65
    cheers guys. you dont find acne or sides worse jabbing once a week?

  6. #66
    Biggest side for me is getting no sleep anymore. Very very hard to sleep 3-4 hours in a row for me at least.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by eggy790 View Post
    cheers guys. you dont find acne or sides worse jabbing once a week?
    Nope not at all mate

  8. #68
    Anyone got an idea how to handle the "sleepless Tren Nights"? Using the Hard´n Lean Blend together with extra Tren E. Very hard for me to fall asleep and every 2 hours or so i wake up to go to the toilet...^^ Eating no Carbs anymore before Bedtime, only a shake with whey/casein.

    Maybe i switch to trest next month...sweating the hole day, getting no sleep...no good...^^ The Tren is great, but the sides (for me) also sadly.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutantpro View Post
    Anyone got an idea how to handle the "sleepless Tren Nights"? Using the Hard´n Lean Blend together with extra Tren E. Very hard for me to fall asleep and every 2 hours or so i wake up to go to the toilet...^^ Eating no Carbs anymore before Bedtime, only a shake with whey/casein.

    Maybe i switch to trest next month...sweating the hole day, getting no sleep...no good...^^ The Tren is great, but the sides (for me) also sadly.
    You can try GABA or Melatonin.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet8000 View Post
    You can try GABA or Melatonin.
    I´ve got Luna Max...Phenibut, Melatonin etc. -doesn´t help :/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •