Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: NABBA Show contest prep

  1. #1

    NABBA Show contest prep

    Hi guys

    Got 13.5weeks to the southern hem decided to hire a coach to do my prep she is one of the best at what she does. We have to get down to 25 skin folds to be ready. When I saw her 5 days ago I was 75 folds. so my diet was as follows

    100g carb
    90g fat
    200g protein

    when we check today @ 68 folds so good progress with no cardio. My energy is low and feel like shit and with the higher fat it was keeping me full for too long and I was finding it hard to eat all my meals for the day just had no appetite.

    So what she said was my body does not like high fat so we have changed the ratios but calories remain the same. Every 3rd day add another 25g of carbs. So the plan is as follows

    carb 200g
    pro 200g
    fat 40g

    No cardio

    cant wait to see results in the next week for my next skin folds

    cycle wise I started epistaine 4 weeks ago after a 11 week break must say really impressed with this pro hormone all you guys should give it a go

    got about another 10days of this and this week I have added MT200 1ml eod

    I want to stay away from test at this stage as my BF is still a little high so just staying to dry compounds at this stage. In about 3 weeks time I will look at adding MTS shredded to the MT200

    Keep checking in as I will update weekly and if anyone wants to ask questions about my prep just ask

    here is my diet as of this week

    meal 1
    50g oats
    10 egg white
    banana

    meal 2
    small tin of rice cream mixed with whey (post workout only)

    meal 3
    tuna large tin
    3 x thin rye bread wraps
    2 tomatos

    meal 4
    100g ckd chicken
    1/2 cup ckd rice

    meal 5
    125g salmon
    100g sweet potato

    meal 6
    whey

  2. #2
    Good luck

    would be good to see the end result

  3. #3
    Thanks mate

    I am in good hands. it is always hard to be the judge of yourself so while I am know what to do it makes it easier letting someone else guide you in a keep you on the right track.

  4. #4
    I find test a godsend when cutting. Keeps me feeling good, keeps me full and increases caloric requirements.. I wouldn't discount it just because of a little water, you can drop it closer to show.

    I'm currently on 600 test e, 350 Tren e, 525 Tren a and 350 mast p and I'm full and relatively dry while cutting down.

  5. #5
    I hear what you are saying.

    That is why I will add shredded in in next couple of weeks that should give me a nice boost of test or I could add some test p to the MT200 and see what happens then save the shredded closer to the show?

    Any comments welcome.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster View Post
    I hear what you are saying.

    That is why I will add shredded in in next couple of weeks that should give me a nice boost of test or I could add some test p to the MT200 and see what happens then save the shredded closer to the show?

    Any comments welcome.
    Shredded doesn't have test in it, trestolone is different

    I have used the shredded before it's very good but I think I took too much (1ml ed) because I burnt myself out and got very lethargic. It did make me look very hard and dense, just think I needed to use a more conservative dose.

    What state in AU are you in?

  7. #7
    I would always include at least 100mg/test weekly just to keep your function since you won't be producing any naturally. But that's just me.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by brimmy View Post
    Shredded doesn't have test in it, trestolone is different

    I have used the shredded before it's very good but I think I took too much (1ml ed) because I burnt myself out and got very lethargic. It did make me look very hard and dense, just think I needed to use a more conservative dose.

    What state in AU are you in?
    WA

    ok I did not know that thought the trestolone was test but as I see now it is more a DHT meaning it converts to test.

    Ok this has given me some food for thought.

    Might look at doing the following instead.

    MT200 + Test p 100 + shredded 0.5ml each in same pin EOD

    Does this look like a better mix?

  9. #9
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,327
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster View Post
    WA

    ok I did not know that thought the trestolone was test but as I see now it is more a DHT meaning it converts to test.

    Ok this has given me some food for thought.

    Might look at doing the following instead.

    MT200 + Test p 100 + shredded 0.5ml each in same pin EOD

    Does this look like a better mix?
    This looks okay. What about orals?

  10. #10
    I have been on episatne last 30days but feeling a little sluggish my liver feels a bit hammered.

    So I have now stopped that.

    the orals I do have on hand is

    Dbol generic
    MTS halo/primo mix
    MTS primo 25mg
    MTS var/tbol mix

    I was thinking of going off all orals for a month due to the epistane use then at 7 weeks out from show use primo tabs then last 3 weeks use halo/primo mix.

    What do you think?

    I got so liver protect supplement on its way that is NAC based

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •