Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 170

Thread: Account suspensions and bannings

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    In addition.... A DEBIT CARD = THE SAME AS A VISA CARD..... IF.... IT HAS A VISA LOGO ON YOUR DEBIT CARD.
    cheers all paid

  2. #52
    I just placed my first order and was unable to make a payment! Could you help me figure out how to pay my balance

  3. #53
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,334
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by gjevans7 View Post
    I just placed my first order and was unable to make a payment! Could you help me figure out how to pay my balance
    Please exercise some patience. I cannot possibly be on the internet 24 hours per day 7 days a week and respond to your order immediately the very second you place it.

    I have to eat, sleep, work, gym etc.... when I am available, I will attend to the order, but I find it odd that nearly everyone expects immediate turn around time.

  4. #54
    Me. Bigg I have only placed one order in which I payed for and successfully received with praised reviews and now I placed another order and received the message I have an outstanding unpaid order. I am unaware of this and my account only shows the one I placed that I received. Am I able to make this purchase

  5. #55
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,334
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by cgallaher79 View Post
    Me. Bigg I have only placed one order in which I payed for and successfully received with praised reviews and now I placed another order and received the message I have an outstanding unpaid order. I am unaware of this and my account only shows the one I placed that I received. Am I able to make this purchase

    FOR EVERYONE.... Let's understand something

    1) before you make an order you have no outstanding payment
    2) you make an order then now you have an outstanding payment

    why? because you haven't paid for the one you just ordered!

    If we look at computer programming language

    IF ($order_has_outstanding_payment) {
    echo "show message that you haven't paid";
    }

    simple... it does NOT check or mean if it's the one you placed or the one you did 6 months ago. It just looks at what you have outstanding on the system, and that is the one you just ordered which is technically outstaanding because you didn't pay it yet.

    Now why I haven't emailed you for the payment details, because I am busy doing other things and I don't sit on the internet 24/7. Need to sleep, eat, gym, blah blah...

  6. #56
    Mr. B I am absolutely getting my order. I was on call for work in which I stayed for two days, unable to send payment. I have payment info from day befor yesterday and I just wanted to know if that info is still valid as I will be going to send it tomorrow. Please let me know if I have to have different payment information/instructions or do I have to receive new info

  7. #57
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,334
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by cgallaher79 View Post
    Mr. B I am absolutely getting my order. I was on call for work in which I stayed for two days, unable to send payment. I have payment info from day befor yesterday and I just wanted to know if that info is still valid as I will be going to send it tomorrow. Please let me know if I have to have different payment information/instructions or do I have to receive new info
    Yes sir it is

  8. #58
    I just placed a order but can't get into my email address to get the link to pay?

  9. #59
    MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,334
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfran94 View Post
    I just placed a order but can't get into my email address to get the link to pay?
    Then you should give me a different email address that you can actually use. No point to provide an email that doesn't work. I suggest the following, you do everything again and use an email address that you don't have issues with.

  10. #60
    I don't understand why I can't just simply change my email addess?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •