PDA

View Full Version : Estrogen on bodybuilding is bad or not ?

MTS-Head Coach
09-20-2021, 09:55 PM
Estrogen on bodybuilding is bad or not ?

In this days because of social media people on fitness industry try to look shredded all year round even knowing this is very unhealthy , and one of the tricks they use to keep that condition other than using keto diets , diuretics , using mnetformin but also abusing AI ( sometimes 1mg arimidex ED , or even worst 2,5mg letrozole every day) . This protocols should only be used 1 week ( the last week pre contest) .

If you think using testosterone or any anabolic is unhealthy I can tell you abusing AI is even worst . Estrogen is not only good but also needed for any bodybuilder or athlete to build muscle, burn fat , have better mood and energy, better sex performance, better skin elasticity and a healthy heart and organs.

So, please don’t ever abuse Anti Estrogen ( Letrozole, Aromasin, Arimidex ) .

If you want to get big shredded and be healthy never go over half a pill arimidex every other day , in most cases 500mg test you don’t need any AI or maximum 0,5mg arimidex two times per week.
Estrogen is very easy to get crashed . And this is hard to reverse , so don’t use something you don’t need .

SIDE EFFECTS OF LOW ESTROGEN:

*No sex drive
*Loss libido
*Extreme lethargy
*Huge depression
*Much easier to get injured
*Can cause blood clough long term use
*To low estrogen you don’t burn the brown fat ( hard one to lose )
*Causes articulate damage
*Causes osteoporosis and arthritis
*Low estrogen kill your gains killing your IGF levels

emperorcaliano
09-21-2021, 09:20 PM
Great post brother.
People often over kills E2, but estrogen are actually necessary to build muscle.
It's all about balance

MTS-Head Coach
09-21-2021, 10:06 PM
Not just to build muscle but mainly to have better health and not using is less stress on liver and organs . Why use something that will kill your gains and bad for your health . Just be smart and be healthy

Proppa
11-17-2021, 06:41 PM
Excellent information I like this, glad I’m on this forum thanks bro

emperorcaliano
11-17-2021, 11:32 PM
Excellent information I like this, glad I’m on this forum thanks bro

Here you can find all the infos you need buddy.