PDA

View Full Version : Recent Oils extreme Pip

Ricer
12-04-2021, 12:15 AM
What has changed with the oils within the last year? I’ve used MTS for around 8 years, with next to no PIP whatsoever, and that’s using Sust 250, Test 300, Test Prop, Test 400, Tren A + E, EQ. Recently I’ve found lots of batches to have awful pip.

Test 400 went in the bin.
Sust 250 gave a hot burning sensation during injection with lip lasting over a week.
Test 300 is hit and miss every batch. Some are good, some are awful.

From reading on here, PIP is accepted when it shouldn’t be. it’s not part of “the game”. How can one vial be smooth and the next awful? How can it be smooth for years then awful all of a sudden.

Injection technique is fine, I’ve been pinning for years. But within this last year or so the product seems to have gone down hill.

Yes the high concentration oils will have a bit of pip, but a sust 250? Definitely not.

Monstro
12-04-2021, 12:24 AM
Brother PIP is part of the game when product have something inside . I use sometimes testoviron Bayer from my pharmacy and i got pip every shoot i do and is pharma grade . Also in the past i got an inflamation on my body and every shoot i did got inflamed and i try many brands and even pharma and same . I decide to take a anti inflamatory and antibiotic and i can start again and no more inflamations .

Ricer
12-04-2021, 12:31 AM
There’s a difference between your usual pip, and a hot burning sensation whilst pushing the plunger in.
And also it is not part of the game lol. Especially with your normally dosed oils, pip can be avoided (high concentration yes I’ll agree it’s normal).

Something is different. When you use the same brand for years, and all of a sudden you start getting bad pip, something has changed.

Even lowering the dose for daily shots, mixing with other oils, it’s still burning or extreme pip.

BIGDADDY
12-04-2021, 12:09 PM
I have informed the chef and checking cooking procedures. Possible identification and resolution on the way.

Ricer
12-04-2021, 03:16 PM
Appreciate that mate. Ive still got the sust somewhere, I’ll dig out the batch number and email you

ironmaster
12-05-2021, 08:40 AM
What has changed with the oils within the last year? I’ve used MTS for around 8 years, with next to no PIP whatsoever, and that’s using Sust 250, Test 300, Test Prop, Test 400, Tren A + E, EQ. Recently I’ve found lots of batches to have awful pip.

Test 400 went in the bin.
Sust 250 gave a hot burning sensation during injection with lip lasting over a week.
Test 300 is hit and miss every batch. Some are good, some are awful.

From reading on here, PIP is accepted when it shouldn’t be. it’s not part of “the game”. How can one vial be smooth and the next awful? How can it be smooth for years then awful all of a sudden.

Injection technique is fine, I’ve been pinning for years. But within this last year or so the product seems to have gone down hill.

Yes the high concentration oils will have a bit of pip, but a sust 250? Definitely not.

I have had this issues too on last batch of T400 after 4 shots I could not use it anymore. Big lumps and sore as fuck at only 1ml per shot. Gave it to a mate and he got 3 shots in and same thing. We then threw it in the bin. I have been a customer of MTS since 2015 and spent thousands of dollars on products and always top notch smooth as and yea have used T400 in the past @ 3ml in one shot and it was always smooth. They need to inprove their quality control.

Ricer
12-05-2021, 12:18 PM
Agreed, MTS has been fantastic and I’ve refused to use any other brand due to always being reliable and good quality.

I don’t want this to come across as a bashing post as it’s far from that, I just wanted to highlight an issue to hopefully get it resolved - which is exactly what BigDaddy is doing already.

Cheers

Monstro
12-06-2021, 03:40 PM
The quyality of MTS is always there so if you buy primo 100mg is primo 100mg inside and same with all products . But like Big Daddy says they will fix what is wrong but like i said as nothing to do with quality because i keep gaining quality muscle with great condition

Ricer
12-06-2021, 11:18 PM
I wouldn’t have used MTS for 8+ years and it be the only brand I use if the quality wasn’t there. I’m not knocking the quality

Monstro
12-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Ricer BIGGDADDY already said he will check what is wrong and fix it because MTS as a big name and huge reputation on market and will do all to keep this image . I use it since he got famous in 2015 at forums and since them i only use MTS

Ricer
12-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Lol, I know what he’s said, and once he said it, I left it with him. After that I’ve only responded to other posts agreeing the quality is good

emperorcaliano
12-10-2021, 08:12 PM
It can happen a small bacteria is getting into the vial during the process, it's rare but it can happen. Last time I had it, It was with a single bottle of sustanon, just kept seringues under hot water that injection wasn't painful anymore.
Other bottle of sust were absolutely fine.
If you have an issue with MTS, just send them a polite email with your issue, and they will sort you out. They are super professional!!

kuga
12-13-2021, 10:25 AM
unfortunately i had terrible pip and swelling with Test E and i've used Med-Tech for years (first order in 2016) and never had problems like that. so i had to throw it in the bin.
Because of that my last order was in 2020. Hope now this issue is fixed so i can reorder from you.
best regards

Monstro
12-13-2021, 05:33 PM
unfortunately i had terrible pip and swelling with Test E and i've used Med-Tech for years (first order in 2016) and never had problems like that. so i had to throw it in the bin.
Because of that my last order was in 2020. Hope now this issue is fixed so i can reorder from you.
best regards

I also0 have the same problem even with testoviron bayer from local pharmacy and this happens because i discover i have inflamation in my body and all shoots i done got inflamed , red and hot even pharma grade stuff . And i take antibiotic and then i can shoot all brands without any problem .

Many thinks can be the reason of PIP

DarrenW29
12-13-2021, 06:51 PM
It’s nothing to do with mts products China raws test e being the one has been causing pip all over the world then higher solvent needed

Monstro
12-13-2021, 08:41 PM
But Raws MTS get are always tested before they made the products . They have real good sources , thats why many times they dont have primo because is hard to get 100% real primo

Wolfman
12-21-2021, 03:25 AM
I dont want to be cry baby but I agree with Ricer on this one! I cant use the Test 400 this time. I ordered at least 7 x so far, never ever a problem with the oils. This time its crippling me to the point where I couldn't go to work for 2 days. I told the nice guy over at Gh about it. I tried everything from rotation to warming to change of needles etc. I been doing this for 20 years. Whats going on? I wanted to order a bunch of the test E that was on discount but after the experience I changed my mind.

Cr25ovet2
12-21-2021, 04:19 AM
I used to have some bad pip on the test400. But if I keep it in my hands for like 10 minutes to warm up the pip is pretty much gone.

Monstro
12-21-2021, 04:04 PM
I dont want to be cry baby but I agree with Ricer on this one! I cant use the Test 400 this time. I ordered at least 7 x so far, never ever a problem with the oils. This time its crippling me to the point where I couldn't go to work for 2 days. I told the nice guy over at Gh about it. I tried everything from rotation to warming to change of needles etc. I been doing this for 20 years. Whats going on? I wanted to order a bunch of the test E that was on discount but after the experience I changed my mind.

Try to take anti biotic and you will see the problem is your body is on inflamation mode and when you fix it every pin will be smooth . Trust me i have the same problem months ago .

Ricer
12-22-2021, 06:39 PM
Can try an anti inflammatory, see if it helps. Some will disagree but pip can be avoided, but it’s difficult with the high concentration oils like test400.

I grabbed a few Test E on sale and so far so good, I tried 1ml from each vial since receiving them and no issues which is great.

T400…. I’ll leave that alone personally. Too concentrated for my body lol. Some are lucky and get away with it, but I don’t. I’d rather pin more of the smooth stuff.

Ricer
12-22-2021, 06:42 PM
It’s nothing to do with mts products China raws test e being the one has been causing pip all over the world then higher solvent needed
This is an interesting one. Any more info?

Monstro
12-22-2021, 10:34 PM
MTS as some products out stock because they only use best raws , and when they only have medium quality raws MTS dont buy them . Sometimes they dont have primo because right now very hard to get real primo raws .

Do the best or dont do it

Wolfman
12-24-2021, 02:12 AM
Man I wanted to grab like 10 of the Test E on sale but changed my mind after the pain. That blows big..but how Im supposed to know. Maybe they do a New years special

Monstro
12-24-2021, 10:25 PM
I believe beginning next year they will release a new promotion

Cr25ovet2
01-14-2022, 11:42 PM
Is yours also batch 552? I have the same problem like you with my newest shipment. I have unusual pip even from the decca 300

DarrenW29
01-14-2022, 11:50 PM
Is yours also batch 552? I have the same problem like you with my newest shipment. I have unusual pip even from the decca 300

deca doesn’t cause any pip can’t feel nothing and my cycle is test cyp deca eq tren and I’m shooting 4ml shots zero pip nothing at all I think you’ve had a bad injection that happens if you inject wrongly

Monstro
01-15-2022, 12:01 AM

PIP i always have even using Bayer Testoviron from pharmacy. Is part of the game have some local pain 1 day or 3 after shoot . But if you have inflamation ( redness or swooled ) this is sign you have some infalamation on your body and anything you shoot will cause inflamation . I have the same problem in past and i use many brands to test and all give me swollen pain . To solve this problem i take anti biotic and anti inflamatory and i got better .

Cr25ovet2
01-15-2022, 05:29 AM
On the other hand the stuff I got before big n full was super smooth and worked great. Also shipping is always top notch.

Monstro
01-15-2022, 02:19 PM
On the other hand the stuff I got before big n full was super smooth and worked great. Also shipping is always top notch.

Many factors can change huge gains or no gains . if i came from a contest or diet anything i use in first 4 weeks give me crazy results , but the weeks after gains came slow and is not because what you are using them are not good ( in only because the gains always slow down after long time using ).

ironmaster
01-24-2022, 04:34 PM
I am with you on this. Been using their products since 2015. I have done a 3ml shot with test 400 in the past and no pip. Now got some test 400 around June 2021 and the pip was off the chart. Tried 1ml 3 times and each time crocked like a mother trucker. So gave it to a couple of mates to try and same thing. One even tried to do it with a stack of eq and still no good. Lets just say the rest of the test 400 went in the bin.

Ricer
01-29-2022, 03:52 PM
What’s the carrier oil used? Anyone know? Has it changed over the years?

I can confirm the recent batch of NPP and Test E 300 is fine for me

oldskoolcool
03-02-2022, 09:48 AM
Your totally right Decca doesn't cause pip but this batch I've just received is terrible for it I can't move never mind train or work I've lost several days so far because of it and also about overdosed on pain killers trying to deal with it, it really is fit for the bin to be honest and I'm stuck with quite a few bottles of it.

MTS-Head Coach
03-02-2022, 06:34 PM
Your totally right Decca doesn't cause pip but this batch I've just received is terrible for it I can't move never mind train or work I've lost several days so far because of it and also about overdosed on pain killers trying to deal with it, it really is fit for the bin to be honest and I'm stuck with quite a few bottles of it.

Deca cant hurt , you are right , so try to take anti biotic and them you will see all shoots dont hurt

Amoxiciline

Your body in on inflamation mode

emperorcaliano
03-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Before jumping in antibiotics (more for infection) like amoxicillin, I would suggest you to take anti inflammatory like ibuprofen.
Keep amoxicillin only if ibuprofen, antibiotics would be more for urgent case, as it is stronger, but better not too build a tolerance too quick with it

Cr25ovet2
05-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Before jumping in antibiotics (more for infection) like amoxicillin, I would suggest you to take anti inflammatory like ibuprofen.
Keep amoxicillin only if ibuprofen, antibiotics would be more for urgent case, as it is stronger, but better not too build a tolerance too quick with it
Well said!!!

MTS-Head Coach
05-13-2022, 05:01 PM

Yes we should never take anti biotics for any pain or problem, because he destroys your gut, flora but when you get a a red lump with insane pain and inflamation no time to wait , you need to take it as soon as possible because this isnot something to play slow.