Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blast n cruise - crusing duration

Blast n cruise - crusing duration

1st Cycle:

DBOL: 1-6 weeks @40mg/day
    TEST E: 1-12 weeks @ 500mg/week

I'm currently in my 8th week, I've gained almost 20kg from 67kg before my 1st pin towards 85kg when I woke up today.

I know that MTS advocate Blast N Cruise, which I plan to do so as i'm a competitive bodybuilder here in Singapore.

I would to ask how long do I need to cruise before going back to blast mode with other compounds? Is it applicable to Time on = Time off but using only Test E/C for the time off period?

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it's really up to your own needs. What are you trying to achieve during the cruise and whether you achieved it determines when you blast again.

I don't believe in that time on = time off nonsense. I personally blast for 6 months and cruise for 2. Or if I start feeling unhealthy and shitty, I cruise.... and I go blast again when I feel refreshed and ready.

You only need to cruise if you are having health problems, if you are just coming on to hormones and am not having any problems I wouldn't bother cruising for a long time, my first cruise was after 6 months when I started.. Just monitor your blood pressure and if you start feeling off get a blood test to see what could be wrong. You are only running test at the moment which is what you would cruise on anyway, no point lowering it unnecessarily.
    Last edited by brimmy; 07-19-2015 at 01:27 PM.

yeah 6 months seems to be the point where i get a bit burnt out and need a break from it to feel refreshed again. First cruise was only about 4 weeks but my blast was very conservative. This cruise im taking longer (6 weeks in, probably going to take another few weeks as well from here) as im starting to really feel how much ramping tren up over 5 months took a bit of a toll on me (coupled with hard training for competition and then no real time off into my off season program)

Thanks for the reply.

So would you recommend me to continue blasting after 12 weeks with other compounds depending on my goals?

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SGHULK View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

So would you recommend me to continue blasting after 12 weeks with other compounds depending on my goals?
    As long as you are healthy.

I blast until I feel run down and cruise until I feel good to go again. Usually my body tells me to turn down before my blood values are severely affected so that's a plus for me.

Thanks for the reply.

Mind if I ask, what compounds would you recommend after my 12-week cycle if I am going to continue bulking?

Quote Originally Posted by SGHULK View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Mind if I ask, what compounds would you recommend after my 12-week cycle if I am going to continue bulking?
    I would add in deca to your current stack. 450-600mg, keep in mind it will take a couple weeks to build up in your blood due to long ester.

Quote Originally Posted by brimmy View Post
    I would add in deca to your current stack. 450-600mg, keep in mind it will take a couple weeks to build up in your blood due to long ester.
    Thanks Brimmy.

Should I also add in Adrol for the first 6 weeks?

And also, do I need to run AIs/SARMs/SERMs during the cycle?