Is it doable to keep good lipids on tren medium dose 50 mg ed?

I love tren but I cannot justify thaving an hdl of 4 and an ldl of 400 risking a CV event before its due simply to be lean dry big and veiny walking down the street with my shirt off in summer time.

I'm 20 but really I need to be taking care of myself. Bodies are painfully temporary. We know what bbing is like....one moment you look great next moment you could be in a car accident 6 wks in hospital and lose a yr of progress. You never know what can take away yrs of hard work and to wind up being 55-60 dying of a cv event with a 20 something yr old kid without a dad or something because I was selfish in my youth wanting to look a certain way doesn't appeal to me.

How can I make sure my body is in good health long term so I can look good as a 65 yr old? Risk:reward here.

I've already learned the hard way what poor health is like from extreme abuse of my body and it is a horrible horrible way to live and misery.

I want to do this the right and safe as possible and happy way from here on and not shit sling hormones and force food into my body so I can be muscular. The guilt of damaging my body for vanity has made me feel horrible and its time to end that.