Heard competition or heavy androgen abuse knocks about 2-5 yrs off your life

I'll live with that honestly

If it's more like 7-10 then it's not something I'm willing to do

Getting a heart scan soon to see if I have damaged myself

I am also making a pledge...I am going to do these scans every 9 mos. If there is any significant aterial plaque build-up of heart damage the moment I see that I am never cycling again and giving this up

I know aas aren't brutally harmful it's all the diuretics insulin and just being plain huge that causes it but there has to be some type of risk here

I have read all the medium term studies using supra doses and stuff is okay in the short and med term but we have nothing on tren etc. Long term I have seen that scewed lipids causes long term plaque build up bbbbutttt as soon as you stop being a fatty and eat healthy it can be reversed to a point.

LVH seems to occur after around a decade of abuse in some people but heart tissue is plastic and damage can be reversed unless it gets to the point of heart failure.

So.

As bodybuilders how do we handle this? Say you got a scan result and your heart wasn't doing great. Would you stop this?

I'd really appreciate some quality information based on some pubmeds and anecdotes from people's blood work if that is okay, please!!

Need to draw conclusions from real data. Health and longevity really is important.