Hi guys

I was mid prep but had to pull out due to buying a new house and starting a new business and so could not dedicate my time to fitting in the required amount of cardio and also being unable to switch off mentally from work.

I have been running 300mg each of test,tren and mast (Hard N lean) per week with 50mg of anavar and winstrol per day. since dropping from prep I have cut the anavar out but increased the winstrol first upto 100mg then to 150mg (just wanted to see what it was like at this dose).

I haven't changed my nutrition at all in the last 5 weeks currently running 427p 445c 91f (started prep on 5500 cals). after dropping the cardio and upping the winstrol I have went from 193lb to 204lb but have still gotten leaner so I assume its mainly been muscle (strength has picked up too) looking a lot fuller too.

The problem I have is that I know running this level of oral dosage is not good long term and is unsustainable. I do however want to continue gaining as much as possible right now while my body seems to be responding very well. Also as much as I enjoy running the tren I know I cant expect to run it for too much longer either.

What would you recommend I switch over too?

I was thinking maybes a low dose of test with a reasonable amount of Deca?
2-300mg test 4-500mg deca?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Aaron