Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blowing up from lean

Blowing up from lean

Would love to get some opinions on blowing up lean with MTS hormones after my upcoming contest.

Thinking of the base being 2ml/week test400. Have used this before and like it as it saves on oil volume, has a nice mix of esters and pip free despite high dosing.

I always like some dht like masteron when I run test to keep my hormones in balance, so masteron enanthate will be in there.

What would be your other fave MTS compound to run on top of that?

Decided to start with just test400 and masteron enanthate, which I have in hand ready to go straight after my show.

Will add further goodies during the cycle.

some deca and/or dbol, think these will add size rapidly, definitely when you're very lean after a show.

I am thinking that after giving my liver a few week off after the contest oral, I will add an oral, probably dbol or anadrol.

Really can't wait to get this cycle underway on Monday!

Pinned a ml of test400 and mast e this morning and trained legs.

Will be training legs twice a week for now, as they are a priority for improving.

Starting body weight of 79kg.

Quote Originally Posted by thewrongadvices View Post
    Pinned a ml of test400 and mast e this morning and trained legs.

Will be training legs twice a week for now, as they are a priority for improving.

Starting body weight of 79kg.
    test and mast is a golden combination. later on some oral and you are golden

I like your thinking. And lots of great orals to choose from.

Test400 and some extra calories are going to work already. Body weight is up 2kg in 4 days, with no loss of condition.

Macros this week are 250p, 400c, 100f.