Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brimmy's Log

Brimmy's Log

Hi Guys, I have been thinking about creating a log for quite some time. I've just finished cruising for about a 3 month period and am refreshed and ready to get serious about my training and dieting once again. I have just pinned my methyl tren, swallowed my orals and am digging in to a pre-workout nutella sandwich, what better time to finally create this log?

A little information about me, the alias I go by and have gone by for the last 10 years is Brimmy, it is loosely based on a city in a game I used to play when I was young (Runescape). I work as an IT Professional for a mining giant in Australia and am in my early 20's. I started lifting in April of 2013, I have an attitude of all in or don't bother so pretty much since I started I have been doing it properly, no extended breaks and tried to keep my nutrition at a good standard. When I started lifting I was 115kg of pure fat, within my first year of lifting I ended up weighing 78kg after prolonged periods of cutting, this took me to March 2014 where I first started taking hormones, I have been on hormones for just over a year now and am at a solid 95kg.

I as of the 23rd of March have started a 16 week blast which is going to include my first run of HGH (genotropin) and Insulin (Novorapid), HGH and Insulin will be introduced a little later in to the blast, I will update my hormone stacks below as I come up with them. I will try update this thread a couple times per week, discussing my workouts, nutrition and hormones.

-------
    Hormones
    Most of my hormones are MTS with a little local gear in there, the plan is to use all my leftover local gear and run MTS only. MTS gear is far superior to the local gear I was getting in Australia (MOS - Ministry of Steroids).

23/03/15 - 20/04/15
    550mg test e /wk
    700mg tren (e & a) /wk
    700mg mast (e & a) /wk
    700mg npp /wk
    350mg trest a /wk
    7mg mtren /wk

Pharma Nolvadex, T3 and T4 as needed.

-------
    Nutrition
    Target Macros
    200p
    400c
    100f
    3300kcal

Daily Supplements
    Fish oil
    Vitamin C
    Multi-vitamin
    Calcium
    Magnesium
    Potassium
    Vitamin B5
    Zinc
    Beef gelatine
    NAC/TUDCA

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 92kg (210lb)

-------
    Photos
    Starting physique - no pump or flexing, 95kg (23/03/15)
    http://i.imgur.com/cCJQZq5.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/tIaRCZY.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/izgc5VA.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/HA5rdxz.jpg

-------
    Any questions? Just ask!
    Last edited by brimmy; 03-28-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Update 1 - Tuesday the 24th of March 2015
    My training partner bailed on me today so instead of heading straight to the gym from work I headed home and pinned my hormones pre-workout (this included 1mg methyl tren) and popped 50mg of anadrol and 30mg of dbol; generally I go straight from work to the gym to save time and take my orals to work, swallowing them as I leave.

This was only my second pin of mtren, after about 30 minutes I could feel my body warming up and within the hour I was at the gym for back and biceps day; I like to finish off my biceps at the end of a back day because they are already fatigued as an assisting muscle when training back. I had a pretty good workout but felt the mtren overpowered the dbol and anadrol, I looked extremely dense and dry but didn't have much of the pop that dbol and anadrol give, I looked freaky and dense but without the pop I looked smaller then usual.

A pack of T3, T4 and Nolvadex arrived today, as of tomorrow I will be running 50mcg T3 and will add in 200mcg of T4 when I start up the HGH. I also purchased some hydro-whey, maltodextrin and powdered oates in preparation for my upcoming insulin use (insulin shake).

Exercises
    3 x barbell row
    3 x cable row
    3 x dumbbell row
    3 x reverse pulldown
    3 x cross cable pulldown
    3 x barbell shrugs
    3 x dumbbell curls
    3 x barbell curls

Nutrition
    Meal 1 - 250g egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 slices of extra lite cheese - 50p 7c 11f
    Meal 2 - small tin of tuna, 30g raw peanuts - 25p 3c 19f
    Meal 3 - 50g white rice, 200g chicken breast, 440g pineapple in juice - 52p 77c 7f
    Meal 4 - nutella sandwich - 8p 49c 10f
    Meal 5 - 125g salmon, 250g egg whites - 51p, 1c, 20f
    Totals: 186p 137c 67f - 1900~kcal

Photos
    I took some photos of me with a pump (mind you only a back pump) so you can see what I look like pumped as opposed to the starting photos I posted, I posted the starting photos without a pump and without any form of flexing so I can measure my progress easier, I realise they look garbage. Anyway here are the ones with a pump from my workout today.

bro, you are looking goood, but on my opnion its too much hormones

you can stick to the basic, mast/tren/test and mtren in and out, and then a off season with trest/npp/test and dbol in and out

but i will follow!

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not liking the variety and dosage amounts:

TEST
    500mg test e /wk

TREN
    300mg tren e /wk
    350mg tren a /wk

MASTERON
    300mg mast e /wk
    350mg mast p /wk

NANDRO
    560mg npp /wk

OTHER
    350mg trest a /wk
    7mg mtren /wk

ORAL
    100mg adrol /ed
    60mg dbol /ed

The amounts are not distributed right for what I think you are trying to do.

I also think you don't need that amount of T3 and T4 for your body and goals. Probably counter-productive here.

So what is your fundamental goal? gain muscle and lose fat? That's what everyone wants.

6'1 and 95kg. You're not that low in bodyfat so you need more fundamental body mass.

My take:

* Up your TEST dramatically. I know BIGDADDY sees me as a junkie who abuses the shit out of gear... but I get results, so I'll work on what works for me. Up your TEST to 2grams. Add arimidex too.
    * Drop the TREN
    * Drop the MASTERON
    * Drop the NPP
    * ADD DECA 600-1000mg/week
    * ADD EQ 1000mg/week (no more if you want to keep BP under control)
    * DO NOT TAKE BOTH ORALS AT THE SAME TIME... at that dosage, you'll get toxic quickly and not be able to eat properly. I don't care what people say such and such takes 200mg of this and that and has no issues, you'll find that your stomach will feel like a piece of shit if you keep at that dosage, you'll lose appetite. Take 1 or the other. Rotate and have periods of not using
    * Take insulin and HGH... I won't go into dosages because it's another matter in itself.
    * Take T3 @ 25mcg... do not need T4 too.

Rotate the above with a period of cutting with

* Tren 400-700 mg/week (doesn't matter if A or E)
    * Masteron 400-700mg/week (doesn't matter if P or E)
    * Test 500-1000/week (doesn't matter what kind)
    * Maybe trest/mtren but don't think you need
    * Stanozolol
    * Anavar
    * T3 @ 50mcg
    * hgh

Anyway... the numbers can vary here and there, but the compounds used are always have a purpose. For your height you should already be 110kg at about that dosage... but I'm not a big fan of low test because I found mass for me came with the upping of test. Insulin plays a big role but I won't go into this here.

Fucking awesome post man. Spot on. Wet compounds build great physiques. And definitely spot on with orals. Can't gain if you can't eat lol. I wanna follow this, looks like a good one!

Update 3 - Friday the 27th of March 2015
    I'm really starting to like mtren, I am looking extremely dense lately and my strength went through the roof today. I'm on day 5 of mtren at 1mg ed, calories were 1000 before I hit the gym at 5pm to train shoulders. I usually would shoulder press 40kg dumbbells but managed 44kg dumbbells today for the same reps, whilst in an extreme deficit.

Today was my last day of cutting, tonight I am having a refeed and starting tomorrow I will begin my lean bulk, goal macros for the lean bulk will be 200p, 400c and 100f totaling 3300 calories. I should be getting some eq and test in the next two weeks, I will hold off on introducing the gh till my eq and test arrive and till I finish running this mtren (3 weeks to go).

The plan at the moment is to run this in 3 weeks:
    1500 test e
    300 tren e
    300 mast e
    1g eq
    150 anadrol ed
    3iu geno

After being on the above stack for about 4 weeks I then want to introduce 20iu of slin post-workout and possibly 20iu pre-workout too..

Nutrition
    Meal 1 - protein shake with coffee - 54p 8c 4f
    Meal 2 - small tin of tuna, 30g peanuts - 8p 2c 16f
    Meal 3 - 80g white rice, 220g chicken breast - 56p 49c 9f
    Meal 4 - dominos supreme pizza, 3 twinkies, 2 hershey cookies and cream bars, 2 reeses peanut butter cups, 8 chocolate poptarts - 129p 705c 183f
    Totals: 264p 764c 218f - 6000~kcal

Photos
    When I woke up this morning (i need a tan bad)

And my cheat meal

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    I'm not liking the variety and dosage amounts:

TEST
    500mg test e /wk

TREN
    300mg tren e /wk
    350mg tren a /wk

MASTERON
    300mg mast e /wk
    350mg mast p /wk

NANDRO
    560mg npp /wk

OTHER
    350mg trest a /wk
    7mg mtren /wk

ORAL
    100mg adrol /ed
    60mg dbol /ed

The amounts are not distributed right for what I think you are trying to do.

I also think you don't need that amount of T3 and T4 for your body and goals. Probably counter-productive here.

So what is your fundamental goal? gain muscle and lose fat? That's what everyone wants.

6'1 and 95kg. You're not that low in bodyfat so you need more fundamental body mass.

My take:

* Up your TEST dramatically. I know BIGDADDY sees me as a junkie who abuses the shit out of gear... but I get results, so I'll work on what works for me. Up your TEST to 2grams. Add arimidex too.
    * Drop the TREN
    * Drop the MASTERON
    * Drop the NPP
    * ADD DECA 600-1000mg/week
    * ADD EQ 1000mg/week (no more if you want to keep BP under control)
    * DO NOT TAKE BOTH ORALS AT THE SAME TIME... at that dosage, you'll get toxic quickly and not be able to eat properly. I don't care what people say such and such takes 200mg of this and that and has no issues, you'll find that your stomach will feel like a piece of shit if you keep at that dosage, you'll lose appetite. Take 1 or the other. Rotate and have periods of not using
    * Take insulin and HGH... I won't go into dosages because it's another matter in itself.
    * Take T3 @ 25mcg... do not need T4 too.

Rotate the above with a period of cutting with

* Tren 400-700 mg/week (doesn't matter if A or E)
    * Masteron 400-700mg/week (doesn't matter if P or E)
    * Test 500-1000/week (doesn't matter what kind)
    * Maybe trest/mtren but don't think you need
    * Stanozolol
    * Anavar
    * T3 @ 50mcg
    * hgh

Anyway... the numbers can vary here and there, but the compounds used are always have a purpose. For your height you should already be 110kg at about that dosage... but I'm not a big fan of low test because I found mass for me came with the upping of test. Insulin plays a big role but I won't go into this here.
    First I just want to say it is an honor to have you post on my thread and give advice. The reason for the hormones being all over the place is because I am running MTS shredded mix and MTS Triple En. The MTS Triple En is going to be in as a base for the next 6 months at 300mg test e, tren e and mast e per week. I am running the MTS shredded mix for the first 4 weeks of this blast and have just thrown in some NPP that I had left laying around. I am very shortly placing an order for some MTS EQ and Test E and will be switching to the below stack in about 3 weeks.

1500 test e
    300 tren e
    300 mast e
    1g eq
    150 anadrol ed
    3iu geno ed

I will also be introducing slin after running that stack for about 4 weeks, it is my first time with gh so I wanted to get the feel for gh before putting slin in too. My goal is to do a bit of a lean bulk so my calories will be at 3300 for the time being and I will gauge it from there if I need to add more carbs in.

I have removed the orals from my what I am running at the moment as I feel that methyl tren is completely overpowering them so there is no point, I am running TUDCA and NAC and looking out for signs of liver stress so I think I will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin101 View Post
    Fucking awesome post man. Spot on. Wet compounds build great physiques. And definitely spot on with orals. Can't gain if you can't eat lol. I wanna follow this, looks like a good one!
    Thank you my man.

Update 4 - Saturday the 28th of March 2015
    The plan yesterday was to hold off on running hgh for a little while... well things changed and I started today at 3.6iu.. I'll be dosing 3.6iu ed for the next while. I had my first shot of hgh and because it was a bloody nice day today I shot some melanotan and went down to the beach to have a bit of a tan, I ended up falling asleep on the beach for about an hour haha.. Everything was just bliss.

Anyways spent about 4 hours today shopping and meal prepping. I have cooked up and frozen 4kg of chicken and 1.5k rice (dry weight) which made me 21 frozen meals. I have another 2kg of chicken breast portioned in plastic bags, 1kg of rump, 1kg of lean beef mine, 1kg of bacon and 2kg of salmon all bought today (pic below).

Pinned my hormones pre-workout as usual, must have nicked a vein and got some mtren in my blood.. I've had tren cough before but this was different, not really a cough but my tongue went numb and metalicy and I was insatiably itchy, I ran to the shower and sat in the shower for about 20 minutes with it as hot as it would go just to deal with the itchyness. After that was off to the gym for arms day, it's my first day training since adding carbs back in and I had an awesome pump, I'm looking forward to the gains. I have adjusted my hormones ever so slightly too so I will be running the following..

700 tren (e and a)
    700 mast (e and a)
    550 test e
    700mg npp
    350 trest a
    7mg mtren

Nutrition
    Meal 1 - 250g egg whites, 1 whole egg, 100g shortcut bacon, 4 slices of toast - 60p 62c 30f
    Meal 2 - 100g rice crackers, mini avocado dip - 10p 87c 16f
    Meal 3 - 280g rump steak, 1 sachet microwave oriental rice - 73p 92c 18f
    Meal 4 - 2 poptarts - 6p 74c 10f
    Meal 5 - 200g chicken breast, 0.5 sachet microwave bacon carbonara, 440g pineapple - 61p 81c 8f
    Total: 210p 396c 82f - 3200~kcal

Photos

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You are deadly serious!

Make sure you do a lot more side laterals! things looking better... but me... I'm a big test guy I never made gains without a decent amount of test. i would only lower test to hold size so to work on condition.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    You are deadly serious!

Make sure you do a lot more side laterals! things looking better... but me... I'm a big test guy I never made gains without a decent amount of test. i would only lower test to hold size so to work on condition.
    Hey mate, I have 50mls MTS test e and 50mls MTS eq max coming very shortly, as soon as that arrives I'll be adding a lot more test and incorporating eq at 1g, I let my test supply get too low and can't risk running out so that is why it is sitting at 500mg~ a week at the moment. Tren and mast will be kept in when I up the test and incorporate eq as I still want my muscle to have a quality look as opposed to looking like a water balloon, I like the way mast makes me feel (quality of life) and keeps water down, tren just gives that freaky look which I love.

I try to do side lateral raises on shoulder and chest days so twice a week, my shoulders are definitely a lacking body part, when I started hormones a year ago I had a badly damaged rotator cuff so I didn't train shoulders for nearly 6 months, it is all healed now I just need to get them to catch up, I'm hoping eq should help bring them back up too. If you have any advice on exercises for bringing up the lateral head I would love to hear it, shoulders are one of the days I struggle to find good exercises for.