Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First order, review thread

First order, review thread

Hi, ordered some PRO MT 200. i am running someone elses tren ace and mast p at about 600mg and 400mg with about test p 200mg per week. I plan on jumping right into the pro mt 200 and make comparisons. Figure going right into it will really tell me how things are going. I will run some test with it 250mg of a long ester. hope to pick up some eq and test soon to and fully transition.

so my cycle will be a bit hefty for me:
    600-700mg tren ace
    600-700 mg mast
    200 tesp transitioning to 250 test e.

I may push the blend more as I am getting ready for a trip to vegas in 7 weeks and want to finish strong for the pools

i will then cruise a bit and want to try MTS primo/EQ for some summer fun. but eq sometimes makes me very hungry.

Communication and the website are great.

Lemme know how that blend treats you as I've been keeping my eye on it once more money comes my way

u bet i will def insure i throw some updates.

ok got the goods in a timely manner pinning starting today!

Think I will log some of my exp.

Pinned 1.1cc of pro mt 200 with 60mg of another test prop into left cheek. i used a 23g 1.5 incher. pinned well not feeling pip. Will pin a delt next.

THinking I will pin a total of like 700mg each of the tren and mast and add another 250mg of test e a week.

Today i pinned 1.5cc into my left delt. see how it feel tomorrow.

What's this a pip test!!
    You won't get pip from my products and if you do it's the way your doing the jab.different people are sensitive in different muscle groups.some people will get a bit and a glute and nothing in the delt and vice versa.
    If your going to have any issue you would notice within seconds,not the day after.

i was worried about the higher mg per cc but in this case its just 200mg.

usually when i pin others products theres some pip the day after but holy smokes i am not getting anything from this. its pretty damn amazing. i was running another brands tren and mast but not a combo and id have some pip almost every shot.

i will say in regards to the pinning this stuff is VERY easy with no pain. ive pinned prob a dozen different brands too in my lifetime, prob more.

so ill work on creating a log somewhere if anyone cares.

ill wrap this up.
    the communication was great, amazing really. they caught a minor issue i had, and worked with me to correct it.
    TA was great.
    oil ill comment about later but great presentation

Didnt even get pip shooting 300mg/ml deca in my tri first time lol.

really happy so far with these guys. i cant say enough good things and looking forward to another order!