Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PRO-HALO (HALOTESTIN 25mg/50 tabs)

PRO-HALO (HALOTESTIN 25mg/50 tabs)

What is the best way to take Halo? Stack it or take solo?

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbizzle View Post
    I surely wouldn't be taking it solo with nothing else. It should be used pre-comp and of course you are already stacking with your other compounds along with it.

Recommended dosage: 1-2 a day for no more than 4-6 weeks.

Depends what purpose your taking it for.its not just a pre comp drug,you can use it in your cycle when you want to increase your rep max(great for POWERLIFTERS)which obviously for the modern day bodybuilder that means over the recommended time span of 4-6 weeks you can put some serious size on,and as a pre comp drug/or leaning up for your summer look,this will give you that extra hardness and volumization under restricted calories so you look fuller instead of being stringy.we all know when were restricting calories in the summer our strength just goes(well mine does anyway)this will offset that and some!!

just ordered a bottle last night, so psyched to try this stuff out. being on a heavily restricted diet/caloric intake right now (only for a couple more weeks) I think halo will really help me push through this cut. gonna swap out my anadrol 100mg ED for 25mg halo everyday with some low dosed methyl tren and an asston of shredded blend and duo tren ☺️

I am taking 1ml of shredded eod and 1ml of test 400 once per week. Is this a good ratio to add Halo to the mix? I
    Have been leaning out, just broke 10% bf. But I feel super weak and I hate it. Any advice?

Ordered mine for last 30 days of contest prep to get that extra hard look. Can't wait.

I am taking 1ml of shredded eod and 1ml of test 400 once per week. Is this a good ratio to add Halo to the mix? I
    Have been leaning out, just broke 10% bf. But I feel super weak and I hate it. Any advice?
    personally I would say add a little duo tren to the mix or the tren/mast 100/100mg mix in there to getcha down a little further. add in the halo to keep you from being flat and stringy but the true effects of it cosmetically won't shine until you're in the 8% and under range.

Mine just arrived yesterday.. will be trying it out on Monday for sure, so will post back with results. Going to be using it primarily for strength and not for the hardening effects though.

I just came off triple en (test,tren,mast) I am sitting stagnant for some reason on bodyfat I am high on my back but all pother areas are consistent with someone 6-8%. I not really sure what happeningg this time. I was looking to making muscles pop more and get those last few points down. thanks for the advise

Has anybody given this a true run being in low digits and dry????

I'm there right now and would truly love to give this stuff a run and see how it can change my look just for personal experience.

If anyone has pics that be great, words are great and all but seeing is believing fellas