Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro MT 200

Pro MT 200

Has anyone tried this enough to comment on it?

What was the stack?

Results?

Quote Originally Posted by Cbizzle View Post
    Has anyone tried this enough to comment on it?

What was the stack?

Results?
    I started using it 8 weeks out from my last show and fucking loved it. At 8 weeks out my stack was:

Test P @ 200mgs/eod
    Pro MT200 @ 200mgs/eod
    NPP @ 200mgs/eod
    EQ @ 900mgs/wk
    Anavar @ 100mgs/ed
    Stana @ 100mgs/ed
    T3 @ 40mcgs/ed
    Clen @ 120mcgs/ed

I have used this product with great success. Tren A and Mast P + some test is champion material.

Yes this is one of my simplest blends but most effective for this time of year,but surprisingly it's not very popular which I don't understand!!
    The majority buy TREN A when cutting,but neglet the MAST P,which in my opinion/experience is of equal importance if you want to achieve your 'summer look!'

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY View Post
    Yes this is one of my simplest blends but most effective for this time of year,but surprisingly it's not very popular which I don't understand!!
    The majority buy TREN A when cutting,but neglet the MAST P,which in my opinion/experience is of equal importance if you want to achieve your 'summer look!'
    Could you expand more on mast and what it brings on top of tren, never used mast personally

I am running
    400mg test cyp/week
    600mg tren A/week
    1000mg EQ-Maxx per week

I am gaining weight and strength is higher than it has ever been. but I need help with trimming some fat. Was thinking of swapping out my tren A with Pro Mt. I would still be getting same MG but now adding the mast. I am 6ft 210lbs about 10% bodyfat. So I think the mast will benefit me

Dryness without any sides that's what mast gives you,plus It helps to keep your libido in check.
    TREN without the mast and a bit of test then the mrs is waisting her time if she's thinking I'm up for it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbizzle View Post
    I am running
    400mg test cyp/week
    600mg tren A/week
    1000mg EQ-Maxx per week

I am gaining weight and strength is higher than it has ever been. but I need help with trimming some fat. Was thinking of swapping out my tren A with Pro Mt. I would still be getting same MG but now adding the mast. I am 6ft 210lbs about 10% bodyfat. So I think the mast will benefit me
    Yes try doing a jab of pro mt 200 eod then that will half your TREN but the added mast will benefit you in my opinion.also you could bring you CYP slightly down to a trt dose weekly(250mg)this will help trim some fat as long as your not abusing your macros of course..

I personally feel much better on 350mast/350tren + test than just 350 tren + test. as BIGDADDY says the mast seems to keep the sides down. Really surprised MT200 isn't more popular, that would be my 2nd favourite product after test easily.

Dryness without any sides that's what mast gives you,plus It helps to keep your libido in check.
    TREN without the mast and a bit of test then the mrs is waisting her time if she's thinking I'm up for it!!!!
    well looks like im gunna stock up on it and try it when summer comes around