Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hey everyone,
    I'm so grateful to be here! I've been using hormones for nearly 3 years now. Blast and cruise is what I like. I've been cruising on 150mg prop for the last few months and I'm looking forward to start blowing up lean.
    neO

Current pic (feeling stringy, but healthy)

Hello :)-002-982x1024-jpg

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice and lean. Looking okay, but put more effort on chest and side delts, you want to get those delts up in particular.

You are tall? Seems tall. What's your blow up cycle plan?

Yes i'm 6'4. I'm thinking

tren ace 350mg ew
    primo ace 350 ew
    test prop 350 ew
    drol 50mg ed
    mast prop as needed

What would you suggest?
    Last edited by neoclassical; 01-27-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neoclassical View Post
    Yes i'm 6'4. I'm thinking

tren ace 350mg ew
    primo ace 350 ew
    test prop 350 ew
    drol 50mg ed
    mast prop as needed

What would you suggest?
    I'm the same height. But I'm much bigger I believe.

This is my thoughts from my experience according to your cycle and dosage amount.

Tren Ace = GOOD... don't make it too high or you'll not gain weight.

Primo Ace = I don't believe you'll gain much... It's too low and I don't think it will achieve what you'll want even if it's higher

Test Prop = TOO LOW... as a tall and big guy, you need a shit load of crap in your body. With HGH, I would be pushing an easy 2000-2500mg/week. And I don't get boofy or fatty looking. I actually start losing size if I go under 1000mg/week

Drol = GOOD, but probably best to rotate every 4 weeks and I would do 100mg/day personally. But I normally do 50mg/day if I combine with DBOL

MAST = Don't need. Not for your lean bulk.

TEST, DECA, DBOL with low dosage TREN.... that's what I've been doing and it works. BUT => the number one thing that will gain mass and big time.... INSULIN and HGH.

^^
    Thanks for feedback. The highest I've ran test was 500mg ew and I looked like dog shit, but my bf% was more like 12%+ at that time so I'll consider kicking the test up. I've put high test out of my head until I start running GH (next 1-2yrs depending on salary) although I'm leaner now, so I may be able to pull it a little better.

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neoclassical View Post
    ^^
    Thanks for feedback. The highest I've ran test was 500mg ew and I looked like dog shit, but my bf% was more like 12%+ at that time so I'll consider kicking the test up. I've put high test out of my head until I start running GH (next 1-2yrs depending on salary) although I'm leaner now, so I may be able to pull it a little better.
    Test @ 1000mg/week and you'll be impressed if you are under 10%. Anything over 2000mg/week and you'll need good HGH in you. Make sure you are lean if you push the test because you'll look like a boofy watermelon otherwise.

have to agree with high test, running test at 1g for the first time and its doing wonders! whats your diet like bro? are you eating enough?