It's more than 2 years that i struggle with diet...

2 months ago i have started a cutting cycle with Test NPP and TrenA (175,350,350), a week ago i finished my NPP so i decided to up the Tren to 700, have no sides at all..

The problem is that..

When i started i was 182cm 85kg and was at 15% bf (what my scale was saying), i was eating mainly proteins something like 100g carbs (oats, rice cakes) 350g prot (chicken breast) 100g fats (olive oil, sunflower oil, dressings, nuts).
At the gym i was talking with a friend that he told me to stop eating so much proteins and to raise carbs and lower fats, so i started with 300g carbs 200g prots 50g fats.
The scale raised from 85 to 95 in 1 month... and tbh i'm fuller but have also more water here and there.

A lot of people told me that i have to loose fat, but i'm not fat at all, i have a lot of water retenction.
I tried also a DNP cycle of 2 seeks at 250mg and lost 2kg, had no binges in this time....

So what do you think that my problem is? Should i lower cals? I train also 4/5 times a week 1h intense, no cardio.
My plan is to go down to 7% bf then grow lean... but scale isn't moving... and i still hold a lot of water.

What do you think i can try for diet? Should i eat much less cals?