Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ANAVAR 10mg, 25mg, 50mg

ANAVAR 10mg, 25mg, 50mg

Was given this anavar as a gift from Big Daddy... what can I say... it works perfectly! @100mg/day - making all kinds of gains.

ANAVAR 10mg, 25mg, 50mg-20150404_143134-jpg

What results are you getting?

used the 15mg off a local source. got it tested and came back with var and tbol in it. Still worked well however

Kilpap, is there any way you could get some from the official website and test it?
    Was it Wednios you tested it at?

Anavar :3 :3

I really love Anavar, but its better for me than 80mg ED.
    I prefer Primo ace (injectable), but horrible pip lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpap View Post
    used the 15mg off a local source. got it tested and came back with var and tbol in it. Still worked well however
    You've got 48hrs to PROOVE your claim or I will get you banned by MR big!!
    Why the fuck am I going to put TBOL in with var you prick?

Quote Originally Posted by Powertard View Post
    Kilpap, is there any way you could get some from the official website and test it?
    Was it Wednios you tested it at?
    You get it from the site and you test it,then come here and show everyone the results!!
    Don't ask other wankers who are going off a bullshit test done 18 months ago.

Bigdaddy, I wasn't doubting you or your claims that your products are legit and correctly dosed at all. I was doubting Kilpap's info saying it had tbol in it and was saying perhaps since he didn't get it from the official website it may have been a fake product hence the tbol that he is claiming is supposed to be in there. I do not doubt anything is cut with anything else!

What I meant by what I said was "Get a new batch from the official website and test it and you'll find there is no tbol in there"

Does anyone know if it's a better idea to chew these larger dose tabs for absorption, or just swallow them? I ask this, because I recently noticed a completely undigested pill (regular vitamins) in my poop, which has me reconsidering everything I think I know about taking a pill/tab/cap.