Thread: Uk - test prop

Uk - test prop

Top class testosterone propionate, using daily, great results no bloat or water rention like on cypionate or sustanon. 10/10

Great review enjoy the gaining 💪

Quote Originally Posted by Vicbar93 View Post
    Top class testosterone propionate, using daily, great results no bloat or water rention like on cypionate or sustanon. 10/10
    Brother if you like the test prop imagine the tren ace . Best tren ace ever .

C heck our amazing promotions here on forum

Used this in 2014 was best test p I’ve used so smooth and crazy sex drive

When you are in the market for so many years is because you have quality . MTS as nothing to prove and each client is like family

Quote Originally Posted by MTS-Head Coach View Post
    When you are in the market for so many years is because you have quality . MTS as nothing to prove and each client is like family
    True, only top quality can last that long on the market

Im getting back into the gym and im trying to build muscle and lose about 40lbs , was recommended test pro. Any recommendations on what to add with it? This would be my first cycle in a couple of years. Thanx in advance. Male 41 233 lbs 5'7

Quote Originally Posted by Donkooparelly View Post
    Im getting back into the gym and im trying to build muscle and lose about 40lbs , was recommended test pro. Any recommendations on what to add with it? This would be my first cycle in a couple of years. Thanx in advance. Male 41 233 lbs 5'7
    Brother what burns fat is fat burners like T3 and clenbuterol

so from my 27 years experience i recommend

Test E 300mg week
    Masteron E 800mg week
    Tren E 600mg week
    Winstrol oral 50mg day

T3 50mcg ED
    Clenbuterol 120mcg day ( start with 40mcg increace every week