Thread: EU - MEDTROPIN Generic 100iu HGH

EU - MEDTROPIN Generic 100iu HGH

By Supergirl. This is made in your lab? Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    By Supergirl. This is made in your lab? Thank You
    Our hgh we sell are legit because we test it , but Medtropin is made by us so we know is 100% pure and clean .

I'm thinking of ordering some. I know its a stupid question but is it good enough for a cycle to add on? I have ordered (for years) everything up and down this catalog with no regrets ever!I just never ordered any HGH on line. lol Thanks a bunch

Hi coach! For the hgh Medtropin, is the bac.water included? If not,how much is it extra?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    I'm thinking of ordering some. I know its a stupid question but is it good enough for a cycle to add on? I have ordered (for years) everything up and down this catalog with no regrets ever!I just never ordered any HGH on line. lol Thanks a bunch
    If you can afford it, I would recommend to add HGH to any cycles, it's a game changer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    Alone dont do nothing special , but when you combine with anabolics is the game changer and by fat the best bodybuilding drig because he cahnges your genetics improving number of muscle cells , 3D look / Muscle bellies . What hgh does to you no other drug caq do , so is the best you can buy.

Hi MTS Support

Is Medtropin still available as can't see it on your site and the link to the bacs water doesn't work?

Many thanks

Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscience View Post
    Hi MTS Support

Is Medtropin still available as can't see it on your site and the link to the bacs water doesn't work?

Many thanks

Jazz
    We only have stock what is on the web site. We have there pharma hgh and all legit. Any help you need just ask