Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medtropin review!

Hybrid View

Medtropin review!

Hello everyone!

Something really wonderful happened to me today. It has made my week!
    Recently I was scammed of £160 from a guy "selling" me Genotropin pens. It was a very elaborate scam and I fell for it.

I told bigdaddy about it and he told me a story of how he got scammed and how it made him feel.
    Around this time I placed an order for Test, deca, trestolone ace and arimidex. Today I got the parcel and thought as I opened it "Hmm, this is a big parcel, did I make a mistake when ordering?"

Inside the parcel is a stealth package and 4 MTS vial containing boxes. "Odd, I didn't order anything stealth. I'd better contact Bigdaddy and say something with the dispatch has gone wrong" I looked at the boxes. 3 blue "standard" and 1 orange "pro series". "Test, deca, med-ment and wait what?" there was no label on the last blue box. I flipped it around to double check. I then opened the box super carefully and a vial of clear liquid was inside. "What is thi-" "...this is bac water" then it hit me. "No way!" I shouted and I opened the stealth package and there is a kit of medtropin inside there! I freaked out and shouted "NO WAY!" again.

Went online and thanked Bigdaddy and Mr Big with a paragraph describing my feelings and then reconstituted a vial. 10 IU vial so reconed it with 1 ml of bac water. I drew up 0.4 ml,4 IU, and injected it in my delt, put the kit inside the fridge then went back to bed (was tired as hell, did shift security work and was up until 5:30am)

Woke up from a long sleep. I am usually interrupted in my sleep and this was the first time I slept through the noise outside for solid few hours. Even slept through a neighbour banging on my door to borrow something.

I woke up with a pump. My muscles everywhere and especially in my arms felt tight against my skin and full. I woke up and jumped out of bed feeling great. Looked in the mirror and I just look big and full and thick. I did take 50 mg dbol and 50 mg adrol before bed but I have done this 5 times before and never got anything like this.

I got dressed and put on my shoes then headed outside for a walk to the shops to get food. For the first time in a long time, my knees weren't very sore and my ankle which I hurt was feeling better. My injured shoulder felt better as well. My knees etc still are sore but not as sore as usual.

As I was walking, I got the most immense pump in my legs and calves and generally my entire body got a pump. I ended up waddling then had to stop and sit on a bench as I literally couldn't move. I rolled up my tracksuit bottoms to massage my calves and they were literally red. My entire lower leg was a red tint. My calves looked far bigger than usual.

Got my shopping and was carrying it and the carrying of the shopping caused a full body pump.

Walked past a guy who I know and he laughed and said "Fuck, you are too hench mate" and I walked down to my house and started cooking.

I am so thankful to MTS for this. They did this as a pure favour to help me. This is how much they care and value their customers. AMAZING!! What other company in general, white market company, would send a customer £150 of goods because they dealt with another company and their customer got done over so as a kind gesture they give them a matching priced product for free that they ordered from a competitor? I cannot think of one. Mindblowingly generous and kind.

Bigdaddy also has offered to expose the scammer and even try and find more info on him and her to help me. How awesome is that? What other company do you know would do that for you? MTS has given me the best customer experience of ANY company I have ever dealt with, white and black market, by FAR.

Also the stealth packaging is exceptionally good, even I was fooled by it for a moment as I saw it in the parcel through the bubble wrap and thought the post man had delivered my neighbours stuff tome by accident!

Absolutely over the moon.

Would be hard pressed to find me happier right now. A man I don't know has given me the greatest gift of all, the chance of repairing my injuries and becoming healthy and pain free again. Not even my own mother would do this for me and here is someone I have never met doing this and being that kind.

Will be doing daily updates

11/10 MTS!

Wow that's incredible kindness from BD

110% agreed!!

By the way! I don't know what has happened... I really don't!! I don't know if it's the adrol kicking in really hard or that I added in the hGH or a mixture of both but I have put on another 3 Kg since a few days ago. Was walking through town and people were looking at me, I wasn't walking funny or anything. I was also walking past some drunk guys and they were staring at me and looking kind of aggressive then they all started doing some type of rugby chant around me...

I was then walking down the street and I saw someone I knew so I said hello. I walked towards them and they started laughing and one said "Jesus, lay of lifting the weights and eating burgers" "We could only see your silhouette (was at night) as you were walking towards us and we were wondering who it was, you looked like the hulk or something, you're too big"

I then walked past another guy and he walked into me and I was confused he then laughed and said "You're looking really good mate, big as hell, good work" and shook my hand

Photos on the way

Just about to train
    I'll see how my shoulder is

How much adrol and GH are you using at this moment?

I am amazed. Strained my shoulder two days ago and 9IU hgh later.... pretty much 100% healed.

Decided I'd keep the weight light... 125 Kg on the bench for 3x5. First set I was super careful and did all 5 reps slowly,felt a a bit of pain not much. 2nd set I made sure to really tuck my shoulders back to get the tendons out of the way and lifted slowly. NO pain. 3rd set decided to go ham and lifted it super fast and explosively like a warmup and had very little pain.

Gonna rest it for 3 days now. Also did a lot of higher rep stuff today to get blood in the area.

I was going to use 4 IU/d but bigdaddy has instructed me to use 5 IU/d but take the weekends off it then I can run it for longer and get better results.

Currently on 50 mg dbol 100 mg anadrol per day

Wow, great service and sounds like a great product. It's making want to plunge into it ever so much. Soon, Medtropin, soon.

Yeah me too. I have been scammed from a guy that appeared to tick all the boxes. I was trying to get the best deal on hgh blue tops and even though I now local suppliers that can get me kingtropin and yes the product is gtg they are just 3 times the price for it.

So I find this guy over the net and said he can help me out with some blue tops so I pay for 2 kits and with postage and WU fee $475.00us long story short I lost my cash and package never came. Good news MTS is gtg and my order of medtropin arrived. Big thanks to all the staff at MTS you really take your business serious and I will be ordering more soon.

ironmaster

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster View Post
    Yeah me too. I have been scammed from a guy that appeared to tick all the boxes. I was trying to get the best deal on hgh blue tops and even though I now local suppliers that can get me kingtropin and yes the product is gtg they are just 3 times the price for it.

So I find this guy over the net and said he can help me out with some blue tops so I pay for 2 kits and with postage and WU fee $475.00us long story short I lost my cash and package never came. Good news MTS is gtg and my order of medtropin arrived. Big thanks to all the staff at MTS you really take your business serious and I will be ordering more soon.

ironmaster
    That really sucks

I'll likely be buying another kit
    I did graveyard security work... 12 am to 5:30am to pay to see giants live +book a hotel+ the traveling but it ended up not happening
    Have an extra £200

Will probably run 5 IU/d 5 days a week with both kits to heal tendons

Then another kit at 2 IU/d
    May be ableto afford 2 IU/d long term simply for well being and tendon health/strength