Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Puffy nipples

Puffy nipples

Hi people just wanting some information and advice.

Since a young age (i am now 22) i have a slight problem with big/puffy/pointy nipples. I have had then before i began aas use but i feel as if overtime they have gone worse. My nipples are always pointing and sticking out of t shirts and when i tense they seem to go slightly saggy. I hardly have any fat on me too.

I have no lumps, no itching and no pain under my nipples. However there does feel to be some fat or something around them underneith. I can post a picture if required...

Nova hasnt seemed to help and neither has arimidex.... Currently on 0.5mg Ed until i get some letrozole and prami (should be monday)

So before i go to my doctor i just want to try this as a last resort.... what dosage and length should i run these at? Atm i have been told to do 0.5mg prami and 1.25mg letrozole (half a tab) e2d for a week or two. Is this ok? Should i take ed instead or lower to 0.75 instead? I want to keep my libido as i have a girl an she wont be happy

Ta
    Last edited by h0rsey; 11-10-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Do bloodwork and check for E2 and prolactin.
    Buy only pharma grade AI and caber.

Quote Originally Posted by h0rsey View Post
    Hi people just wanting some information and advice.

Since a young age (i am now 22) i have a slight problem with big/puffy/pointy nipples. I have had then before i began aas use but i feel as if overtime they have gone worse. My nipples are always pointing and sticking out of t shirts and when i tense they seem to go slightly saggy. I hardly have any fat on me too.

I have no lumps, no itching and no pain under my nipples. However there does feel to be some fat or something around them underneith. I can post a picture if required...

Nova hasnt seemed to help and neither has arimidex.... Currently on 0.5mg Ed until i get some letrozole and prami (should be monday)

So before i go to my doctor i just want to try this as a last resort.... what dosage and length should i run these at? Atm i have been told to do 0.5mg prami and 1.25mg letrozole (half a tab) e2d for a week or two. Is this ok? Should i take ed instead or lower to 0.75 instead? I want to keep my libido as i have a girl an she wont be happy

Ta

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I used to look like that until I got my hands on dostinex.

calcium d glucarate 2000 a day,

most people i got to try it noticed OVERNIGHT difference. around 8 ppl so far.

"Calcium D-Glucarate promotes the body's detoxification process and supports hormonal balance.

Calcium D-Glucarate is recommended by the AMC Cancer Research Center"

Going to use letro and caber/dostinex for a few week at half a tab e3d.

I am already on calcium d gluracate but at 500mg ed... I will up it too 2000mg ed.

I will stay on 0.50mg adex ed till i get my letro and caber....

Also, forgot to mention i did use 300mg deca for 10 weeks for the first time... Maybe it is prolactin induced gyno???????

I will let you all know the outcome after 3-4 weeks of being on the letro and caber.

Gonna start my next blast next week too.

Quote Originally Posted by h0rsey View Post
    Going to use letro and caber/dostinex for a few week at half a tab e3d.

I am already on calcium d gluracate but at 500mg ed... I will up it too 2000mg ed.

I will stay on 0.50mg adex ed till i get my letro and caber....

Also, forgot to mention i did use 300mg deca for 10 weeks for the first time... Maybe it is prolactin induced gyno???????
    yes its prolactin gyno

Honestly I would only use the caber, calcium d gluracate and continuing using the adex in your case sine using those 3 will cause little sides and most likely solve your problem. If those end up not working after 2 weeks then I would add in the letro. Is the caber and letro pharma or UGL?

Okay, ill do that.

It will be pharma caber and letro....

Recommend the dosage for the caber? Theyre 0.50mg tabs so x2 a week should be good?

Magician, how long do you recommend the gluracate for?