Some of you are aware that I'm new to the AAS world. I have been a competitive marathon runner for the past 10 years. In all modestly, I'm close to the elite level and usually win or finish in the top 3 in my age division during marathon races and half marathon races.

I'm 57 years old and winding down my running career and I want to build my body up by adding a few extra ponds of quality muscle. I'm really not interested in becoming a body builder with a large muscular frame.

I'm currently in week 4 of the following cycle:

Week 1 -11 Test 400 1ml EW
Week 1-10 Deca 300 1ml EW
Week 1-4 Oral TBL 25mg ED
Week 5-9 Oral Epi 15mg ED

As much as possible, I'm trying to stay away from products that contribute to hair loss. It's also important to point out that I'm currently on TRT under the care of my Doc, but I'm not using the Test-C that he has been prescribing for me because I'm trying out the MTS products.

Before beginning my cycle, I weighed 168 pounds...a very lean runner. I have gained 13 lbs. on this cycle so far and I'm very happy with the results...thank you MTS for providing me with such great products!!!

My goal is to keep building moderate, not large, muscle size with a good look. I have read that there are essentially 3 types of training:

Training Each Muscle Group 1 Time Per Week
Training Each Muscle Group 2 Times Per Week
Training Each Muscle Group 3 Times Per Week

Which approach is best for nice, moderate muscle growth while on cycle?