Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mremms log!

Hybrid View

mremms log!

Hey guys!

I thought i would start a bit of a log over the coming months and years so I'm able tk track my progress!

A little background, I am 22, I have been lifting from 18. I started out pling until I suffered a back injury from a car crash. So I've been taking it easy. Last year I also smashed my knees at work which left me unable to train legs for the better part of a year. But now I'm injury free, so its time to get stuck in again!

I will be recomping until I get to a better bodyfat level then I will do my best to stay lean while I bulk. I'm hoping to compete once in 2017 just for the experience. I intend on winning my category.

Training split is as follows

Monday - Legs
    Tuesday - Back and Bicep
    Wednesday - Chest and Tricep
    Thursday - Shoulders
    Friday - Arms
    Saturday - Chest
    Sunday - Day off or cardio
    Forearms and calves will be trained eod 3 times a week each

Cardio will be performed every morning and weights at night.

Gear use right now -

900mg Deca
    1000mg EQ
    100mg Winny ed split am and pm

Test will be getting added back in in the future but for now I am trialing no test and so far I love it.

Diet I am still currently working on, I respond best to higher fat and moderate protein and carb type diets. I'll be working 13 hour days so meal Timing may be a little off what I post.

5am 30 minsFasted cardio
    7am Meal 1 - still unsure what to have here, any ideas will be taken on board.
    10:30am Meal 2 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens
    2:00pm Meal 3 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens
    5:30pm Meal 4 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens
    7pm Train
    8:30pm Meal 5 - 200g beef rissole and 100g greens

Over time the beef will be swapped for chicken as progress stalls.

Currently my stats are as follows
    6' tall
    98kg
    14% bodyfat

I admire the 70s and 80s look, almost like a statue.

In the future I will be adding in MTS's medtropin as I have heard some very good things about it.

If I have forgotten anything please dont hesitate to ask or any questions in general.

Also if someone could help me post pictures that would be great!

Thanks for reading

mremms log!-1a-jpgmremms log!-1b-jpg
    Last edited by mremms; 04-21-2015 at 05:42 AM.

How's your libido on that stack buddy without the test!!??
    Get MR big to help you with images.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY View Post
    How's your libido on that stack buddy without the test!!??
    Get MR big to help you with images.
    To tell you the truth its like being natural again, sex drive is there, everything works but I'm not desperate to fuck all day lol

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Myself... no test = no sex. Actually tren+deca = no sex too, only dostinex can fix that.

I would personally use tren to drop the fat down to 8% and then start with the deca+test cycle. But I don't think you are 14%, must be lower. 14% is very fat.

You need to build bigger traps.

I don't like taking HGH without insulin... i find the combination of them together produces the most gains. I've done HGH norditropin without insulin and didn't get any bigger, only better conditioned. With insulin, i exploded in size.

I also think doing arms on their own day is a waste. I only do 2 sets and 2 exercises for triceps and biceps and that's it at the end of a chest or back workout depending on things. Arms grow with volume training, not with heavy weights.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    Myself... no test = no sex. Actually tren+deca = no sex too, only dostinex can fix that.

I would personally use tren to drop the fat down to 8% and then start with the deca+test cycle. But I don't think you are 14%, must be lower. 14% is very fat.

You need to build bigger traps.

I don't like taking HGH without insulin... i find the combination of them together produces the most gains. I've done HGH norditropin without insulin and didn't get any bigger, only better conditioned. With insulin, i exploded in size.

I also think doing arms on their own day is a waste. I only do 2 sets and 2 exercises for triceps and biceps and that's it at the end of a chest or back workout depending on things. Arms grow with volume training, not with heavy weights.
    I found with any dose of test over trt I found it hard to dial in estrogen.

In the process of saving up some coin to get some tren and mast at the moment.

Traps.. I havent directly trained them in a long while, when I did they just out grown the rest of my body but I will add them back in.

What sorta split would you reccomend to focus on arms and chest as a priority? Should I just have two chest tri and back bi days?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mremms View Post
    I found with any dose of test over trt I found it hard to dial in estrogen.

In the process of saving up some coin to get some tren and mast at the moment.

Traps.. I havent directly trained them in a long while, when I did they just out grown the rest of my body but I will add them back in.

What sorta split would you reccomend to focus on arms and chest as a priority? Should I just have two chest tri and back bi days?
    You will have to hit chest more frequently, and I always found this will be at the expense of other body parts. Arms, seriously, you don't need heavy weight. Just need incredible volume, 2 exercises and 2 sets.

I found this was the best thing I ever did for triceps and my arms are 20 inches easily. But I use the rope and 2 arms at the same time then last drop I do over head cable.

Ben Pakulski tricep training method:

You will have to hit chest more frequently, and I always found this will be at the expense of other body parts. Arms, seriously, you don't need heavy weight. Just need incredible volume, 2 exercises and 2 sets.

I found this was the best thing I ever did for triceps and my arms are 20 inches easily. But I use the rope and 2 arms at the same time then last drop I do over head cable.

Im thinking I might sacrifice shoulders a little. I do 2 exercises for them a week and they grow faster than anything else.

Im going to sit down tomorrow and write up an actual bodybuilding plan. All I'm really used to is pling up until i crashed my car.

Thanks for the video by the way.

Also if thats you in your avi your bicep is bigger than my head lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mremms View Post
    Im thinking I might sacrifice shoulders a little. I do 2 exercises for them a week and they grow faster than anything else.

Im going to sit down tomorrow and write up an actual bodybuilding plan. All I'm really used to is pling up until i crashed my car.

Thanks for the video by the way.

Also if thats you in your avi your bicep is bigger than my head lmao

Yes it's me. but u can see clearly my arms are pressed down to make them look bigger.

Yes it's me. but u can see clearly my arms are pressed down to make them look bigger.
    What does daily diet look like for you?

This tricep advice is spot on. I've built killer dense triceps for my size by gripping the ball on the cable this same way (Dr x on gh15 uses this method for his arms routine and is killer). As Mr big said, I only do a couple of killer pump sets for each bicep and tricep and go until you got the T Rex arm feeling.