Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comeback 2016

Comeback 2016

Hi guys,
    As per my posts in the newbie forum you can see I have a lot to offer and now after a 10 year lay off from competing (yes I said competing not training as I will never stop that) I would like to keep you guys up to date on my come back to the stage. Now I will not post pics of what I look like now but what I will say is my bw never goes below 93kg no matter what I do. The only this is the compostion of that weight. Meaning ratio of muscle to fat. Now that I am back training my starting stats look like this

BW 93kg
    BF 15-18% but only a guess
    Height 168cm

What I plan to do over the next 12 weeks is slowly re-comp my body and hope to hit around 90kg sub 10%bf then from their will start to really bring it all together I am to compete at 88kg so once I have re-comped I will add back weight and try for about 100kg then dial back down to 88 I plan on getting dexa scan and will post results but for now I will let mirror be my guide.

Not going to go to hard for now as a lot of my mass will come back through muscle memory so I am just training 3-4 days per week on a upper lower body split

Diet wise same thing just clean it up and make an effort to get a minimum 200g protein a day in.

Here is what I am on now and I started back training and cycling 1/06/2015 I will post in this thread once a week and answer any questions you guys want to ask me plus once I get into it I will post up some old pics of some of my past shows and when I start to take shape again will post progress pics of how I am doing.

cycle out play out with comments
    week 1
    500mg test e
    start with low dose test to get thing moving good first week can feel some fullness coming back

week 2
    500mg test e
    Again more fullness but notice most of all that sex drive has gone up

week 3
    500mg test e
    25mcg t3
    strength is most noticeable in week 3 weights are feeling a little easier to lift and I added small dose of t3 this week to help with re-comp plus at age 41 I feel some t3 couldn't hurt.

Will post next week and let you know how it is all panning out.
    Got my hgh today Thanks MTS you guys rock. I will be added this to the stack next week

Until next week all the best and if you have any question you would like me to answer feel free I will keep it real none of this bro shit

ironmaster

Hi guys,

Well start of my 4th week and things going well muscle looks a lot fuller and people at work have made comments that I am looking bigger.
    I want to say that the gear I am using ATM is Primotestone I am just using up script stuff I have and then got some ug stuff just to use it all up then I will switch to MTS oils only. Reason no longer want to shop local for gear is that

1. sometimes I feel the ug stuff is under dosed
    2. cost is too high for what you get
    3. the medical board over here has pretty much put a stop on doctors writing scripts my doctor tried to have it revoked put they put a stop to him too so over all pretty fucked if you live here

anyway going to add some clen this week to help burn some more fat as this is my main goal ATM and once my mass starts really coming back the add muscle will also help burn up some more fat.
    Adding HGH today @ 2iu this is from MTS so looking forward to seeing the results. below is what I will be doing this week

week 4

test e 500mg
    t3 25mcg ed
    clen 40mcg ed
    hgh 2iu ed

Eager to see the results! good luck and look forward to your regular updates

Hi guys,

Just want to say things not going well. I was into week 4 and made the decided to stop all test and t3.
    Reason is my BF is just way too high for an effective cycle. I thought I would just go for it as I had not trained for around 12 months and had been eating like the average JOE. Trust me it was not by choice. Had a legal issues with a builder over house reno gone wrong and had to take builder to court to get it all fixed. Needless to say we won our case but it took its toll on us both metal and physical. All good now and just want to get back to my normal life for me which is work training and eating good/living good. At the time all we could but our energies into was going to work and getting our house fixed.

Well enough of that I will get back to the real issue. You see when BF is high test can have a negative effect on your gains in my case I was getting fatter even with cals control. Don't get me wrong my mass was coming back big time but was laying down fat faster then I was gaining my muscle back.

What will I do?

I am staying on the hgh as this will help with over all and takes time to work best so running it now is ok. Will still maintain clen doing 3weeks on 1week off repeat this will help break down that stubborn brown fat.

so will follow this for a solid month doing whole body training 3xweek with 3x 30min sessions of cardio tue thurs sat diet wise doing 3 days low carb 1 day high carb repeat this will help burn some fat and make my body better at burining fat.

It is working as a couple of weeks ago guys at work said I was getting big again but my head looked like a bowling ball and stomach was going outwards. Now it appears to be looking better as guys at work said you looking better are you getting back into shape.

Now I ran test for 4 week so even with a month off this stuff will still be working in my system while I focous on dropping some fat.

I will just go by how I feel and if after a month still feel good will just leave the test out of it. Once I feel like the levels have dropped
    I will start over again only this time I will have my bf under control and the gear will work for me not against me

I will post up my training and diet next couple of days so you guys can see how I am doing it but for now just hgh wit clen and focous on dropping some fat.

Just goes to show even us guys with 20+ years of knowledge still can fuck up. Sometimes we do not take our own advice. Good thing now is I have excepted my own short coming and moving forward to make things right again.

I will be competing in later in the year 2016. Hence why I have kept the title of my thread.

ironmaster

have you considered just dropping the test to 200mg/week or thereabouts, a trt type dose rather than dropping it completely while you drop the fat? you avoid the negatives of test while fat that way, plus you don't get shutdown and feel awful. all the best with it mate

also are you using mts clen? so wary about getting stealth tablets, seems like they could easily pop up on a xray or whatever, even though i've got tabs (arimidex) from mts before no worries.

Thanks mate.
    Yes was did think about doing lower dose of test but been off a week now after running 500mg Test e and so far still feeling good with that dose over 4 weeks would give me enough load for hrt in the system. But as I said after 4 weeks with no test I would be running on fumes. So while I feel good I see no reason to run trt as I will be hiting hard in a months time any way. By then my bf will be more under control and the cycle will work more anabolic then estrogenic.

No the clen was from local supplier. VET GEL 40mcg/ml

On a side note I got rid of all my old ugl stuff not that it was bunk but because now getting back to it I want to just run MTS exclusively so I can give other users of MTS products my honest feed back. Plus Mr Big is doing a great job for us guys here in OZ so I plan to give him my support.

I have ordered hgh no issues then some orals no issues and have just placed order for some stealth oil. So when I am ready to blast again and set my goals for winning a National Title next year I plan to have MTS in my corner.

ironmaster

MTS STAFF - formally MR BIG BIGDADDY's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That BF % gives me shivers down my spine :-(

I would never drop test. If I was you, personally, this is just me, I would take a low dosage of test and 700mg tren-A every week

I never found Test-E to help with much other than gain specific size but always ended up a fat blob until tren is in my blood.

Clen (personally - doesn't do much at all).

I would take T3 at 50mcg too.... it helped a lot. I took T3 for 3 years straight. Did a cold turkey stop and recovered quickly :-)

I used Jintropin 4iu/day and Norditropin 4iu/day and the results were excellent. But tren is the only compound I found other than *** to help achieve results quickly in terms of stripping the flab.

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post

I would never drop test. If I was you, personally, this is just me, I would take a low dosage of test and 700mg tren-A every week

I never found Test-E to help with much other than gain specific size but always ended up a fat blob until tren is in my blood.

I would take T3 at 50mcg too.... it helped a lot. I took T3 for 3 years straight. Did a cold turkey stop and recovered quickly :-)

I used Jintropin 4iu/day and Norditropin 4iu/day and the results were excellent. But tren is the only compound I found other than *** to help achieve results quickly in terms of stripping the flab.
    Thanks mate

I just did an order for some good oil. Should get it next week or so.

So you really think tren would be good too use now with the bodyfat?

I agree test e is good for bulk back at my best 750mg/wk is what I would run off season and it always kept me beefy but mind you back then my bf was never move then 13% my % atm is around 25%

Do you think say a low dose of test with high tren would get me back to a decent shape?

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post

Yeah I still have some t3 so you think getting to 50mcg would be best?